Call for papers and proposals
EuCNC 2019 is the 28th edition of a successful series of a conference in telecommunications, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and the European Association for Signal Processing, and supported by the European Commission.
The conference focuses on various aspects of 5G communications systems and networks, including cloud and virtualisation solutions, management technologies, and vertical application areas. It targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present the latest research results, and it is one of the main venues for demonstrating the results of research projects, especially from R&D programmes co-financed by the European Commission.
The EuCNC 2019 will be held in Valencia, Spain, from 18th to 21st June 2019. All the information is available at http://www.eucnc.eu, and you can always consult the Twitter account (@EuCNC) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/eucnc) for updates.
EuCNC 2019 will be co-located with the Global 5G Event, which brings together the world 5G industrial associations: 5G-IA, IMT-2020, 5G-Forum, 5G-MF, 5G-Brasil and 5G-Americas.
The conference program will include:
- Regular oral sessions (papers from open call, to be submitted for uploading to IEEE Xplore), the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-papers
- Special sessions, with papers on specific topics, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-special-sessions
- Workshops, with papers and presentations on specific topics, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-workshops
- Poster sessions (papers from open call addressing latest results), the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-posters
- Tutorials, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-tutorials
- Demos and exhibitions, with pitches, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-exhibitors-demos
- 08 Feb. 2019 – Deadline for submission of papers for regular oral sessions
- 08 Feb. 2019 – Deadline for submission of proposals for workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 22 Mar. 2019 – Notification of acceptance of workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 15 Mar. 2019 – Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for posters
- 12 Apr. 2019 – Deadline for submission of proposals for exhibitions
- 15 Apr. 2019 – Notification of acceptance of papers and extended abstracts
- 26 Apr. 2019 – Deadline for final papers for all sessions and workshops
- 26 Apr. 2019 – Deadline for authors registration
- 17 May 2019 – Draft program available
- PHY – Physical Layer and Fundamentals: David Lopez-Perez, Nokia Bell Labs, IE, Laurent Clavier, U. Lille, FR, Takahiro Aoyagi, Tokyo I.T., JP
- RAS – Radio Access and Softwarisation: Konstantinos Katzis, E.C.U., CY, Luzango Mfupe, C.S.I.R., ZA, Muhammad Z. Shakir, U. West Scotland, UK
- WOS – Wireless, Optical and Satellite Networks: Salvador Sales, U.P. Valencia, ES, Antonio Grilo, IST – U. Lisbon, PT, Nader S. Alagha, ESTEC, NL
- NET – Network Softwarisation: Hamed Ahmadi, U.C.D., UK, Zaheer Khan, CWC Oulu, FI, Jeongchang Kim, KMOU, KR
- VAP – Vertical Applications and Internet of Things: Carlos Palau, U.P. Valencia, ES, Kamran Sayrafian, N.I.S.T., USA, Gordana Gardasevic, U. Banja Luka, BIH
- OPE – Operational & Experimental Insights: Benoit Derat, Rohde & Schwarz, DE, Andres Navarro, ICESI, CO, Mansoor Hanif, OFCOM, UK