The Public Sector Contracting Platform formalized on last Thursday (May 11, 2023) the tender corresponding to Phase 3 of the coordinated project Advancing-5G-Digital-Twins within the framework of the Plan de Recuperación, Transformación y Resiliencia – financed by the European Union – NextGeneration EU.
The Procuring Entity is the Rectorate of Universitat Politècnica de València and the base budget of the bidding contract is 1,270,500 euros. The object of the contract, called “Phase 3 of the coordinated project Advancing-5G-Digital-Twins within the framework of the Plan de Recuperación, Trnasformación y Resiliencia – financed by the European Union – NextGenerationEU” is divided into 5 lots:
- Lot 1: L1 Capture and visualization of digital twins in real time (ADV5G-TWINS-VISUALIZATION)
- Lot 2: L2 Advanced 5G infrastructure and edge computing for digital twins in industrial environments (ADV5G-TWINS-INFRA-INDUSTRY)
- Lot 3: L3 Intelligent management of 5G multi-access edge computing for digital twins (ADV5G-TWINS-5G-EDGE)
- Lot 4: L4 Orchestration of computing resources for digital twins (ADV5G-TWINS-ORCHESTRATION)
- Lot 5: L5 Use cases of digital twins in real time for industry (ADV5G-TWINS-INDUSTRY)
You can consult all the information of the Tender Announcement in this link: https://contrataciondelestado.es/wps/poc?uri=deeplink%3Adetalle_licitacion&idEvl=2PsMpzkWukdeKgd8LfVV9g%3D%3D